About Hues of Watercolor 11th Edition
We all love color, and paint. It is such delicious stuff. But, drawing/sketching is the base of all painting. In that respect is very less artist who doesn’t acknowledge the importance of drawing in their work.
Learning Drawing gives you so many more alternatives as you go forward to produce and begin evolving your style in the painting. When you are painting, you can draw a whole object with only a few deft brush strokes
Painting takes the foundation of drawing. It is all about seeing and thinking. It all begins in the eyes and the mind.
You need to respect and view your subject, settle on a composition and make visual notes about it. Identify your subject effortlessly when your brain is running fast, exploring ideas or your eyes are travelling across your subject.
Watercolor painting is considered as a master medium. On that point is something about watercolor that attracts everyone’s wide interest. The watercolor painting can serve the magic from spilled wet wash to detailed dry brush effect which no other medium can.
Artists put his emotions into the painting where the pigments of watercolor play its major role in delivers the output.
In Hues of watercolor 11th edition – 3days structured watercolor workshop, the artist puts his thoughts on ‘Why sketching?’, ‘Why Watercolor?’ through his demos with foundations on drawing the landscapes, Still life & portrait.
Watercolor is such a medium, which may appear simple in execution; but, the same take years to be perfect.
This is a 3-day watercolor workshop will be apt for beginners – Intermediate watercolor enthusiasts. Lessons & exercises are designed to expand and improve drawing and watercolor painting skills.
Materials List & Fees
This 3 day workshop will cost you – 8500/- wth Materials (Including art materials worth of 1000/-)
- 1 Paper block: Chitrapat Watercolor paper block (25 sheets) – 270GSM handmade
- Papers: Cartridge sheets for practice for 3 days
- Palette (have to return back) : Any palette that has at least 12 wells for color and a large mixing area for big puddles of color
- Paint: 12 color professional artist quality watercolor
- Value Sketchbook: 5×7 or 6×8 sketchbook for value sketches
- Pencil: For value sketches
- Supporting board (have to return back)
- Quart-size Water container
- Low-tac painter’s tapes
Other recommended items :
- Brushes: We will be working with 1″ flat wash and Rounds # 8, #12, #16, plus a #2 Liner or “rigger”.
- Soft eraser
- low-tac painter’s tape 1/2″
- Roll Paper Towels
How to enrol?
Book your tickets here – http://colorinstudio.com/fineartstudio/hues-of-watercolor-watercolor-workshop-in-chennai-by-coloring-india/
Alternatively you can
1) Call us on +91-76 76 006 006
2) Email us on email@example.com
3) Tweet: #ColoringIndia
Read more about Shri Sadhu Aliyur Here