Art Contest | June 2016
Hues of Watercolor 7th edition – Watercolor workshop with eminent Artist Shri.Aliyur is happening State Gallery of Art, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Coloring India is organising an art contest and giving a chance to ONE art aspirant to attend this workshop for free!
Only you need to do is answer this three questions without the help of internet within 3 minutes time.
If we have more than 1 person with the-the right answer then we will choose the winner with the help of a draw by an Eminent Artist in Bangalore.
Kindly be honest to the rules, please read the ” terms & conditions” below!
Terms & Conditions
1) You have to answer the questions without the help of internet in 3 minutes.
2) You are allowed to fill the answer only once
3) In case, you don’t know the answer then please pass the information to your artist friend who may get benefit this offer
4) The entries will close by 20-07-2016
5) We will announce the winner by 22-07-2016
6) Kindly note, we have timestamps enabled in the backend, you will be disqualified in case you are taking more than 3 minutes to fill the answer even if you send all right answers.
7) This program we have introduced to give a chance to the real art admirer, we repeat please be honest to yourself
8) Offer is meant for Indian national residing in India only, at the time of purchase as well as gratification.
Minimum age to participate in this program is 15 years
9)The winners would be announced on the Coloring India’s website(www.coloringindia.com) and also on winners email address provided in the contest form.
10) Winner will have to submit valid Identity & Address Proof (PAN Card / Voter Card / Ration Card / Passport / Driving License, etc.) to Coloring India
10) The decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest winner selection and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
11) On announcing the winner “Coloring India” shall contact the winners on given contact No. /E-mail . If the winners fail to respond back to Coloring India within 2 days or the email return as undeliverable or the winner declines the prize or winner not contactable, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be considered in the same manner and notified as set out above.
12) Offer is not transferable and no cash payment in lieu of any gratification will be made.
13) All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Bangalore only.
14) The promotion as well as gratification is subject to force majeure.
15) “Coloring India” reserves the right to use the winners’ names and contest entries for promotion and post-coverage of The Contest on “Coloring India” social media platforms and other platforms.
16) “Coloring India” shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this offer in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond their control. Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
17) This offer is valid the resident in Hyderabad; in case the winner is given communication address as outside of Hyderabad, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be considered in the same manner and notified as set out above.
You can read this terms even after submitting your answer on www.coloringindia.com
For more info, you can mail us to email@example.com, tweet us @ColoringIndia